This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. and the Customer and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Upon notice published on its Website, CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered.
Under the terms of this agreement, your placement of information on CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s servers is an acknowledgement that you have read and understood this agreement, and that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not proceed to place any information of any kind on CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s servers, and should notify our Billing Department at email@example.com so that we can close your account.
1. USER CONDUCT CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s services may only be according to the law. Any use of these services which violates any local or international laws which may apply to CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., your local jurisdiction, or any jurisdiction that you or your site may be subject to is strictly prohibited. While using the service, you may not: A. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Internet; B. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, indecent, pornographic, profane, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local or international law, including without limitation the Egyptian laws and regulations, and laws protecting intellectual property including copyright, trademark, trade secret, misappropriation and anti-dilution laws; C. Post, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute any information or software which contains a virus or other harmful component; Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software, or other material obtained through the service for commercial purposes (other than as expressly permitted by the provider of such information, software, or other material) D. Sending unsolicited email (spamming), open proxies, P2P, torrents servers, using Internet Relay Chat (IRC) bots / clients / servers / bouncers is prohibited. Flooding, cloning, spoofing, harassment, or otherwise hindering the ability of others to properly use IRC is prohibited. Impresonating other users, advertising, and spamming via IRC is prohibited. IRC services which are serving as a command and control channels for bots are prohibited.
2. INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. from any and all liability, penalties, losses, damages, costs, expenses, attorneys’ fees, causes of action or claims caused by or resulting indirectly from your use of the service which damages either you, CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., or any other party or parties without limitation or exception. This indemnification and hold harmless agreement extends to all issues associated with your account, including but not limited to domain name selection and Website content.
3. REFUSAL OR DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICE CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. reserves the right to refuse or discontinue service to anyone at CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s sole discretion. CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. may deny you access to all or part of the service without notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., in its sole discretion, believes violates any of the terms and conditions in this agreement. CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. shall have no responsibility to notify any third-party providers of services, merchandise or information, nor any responsibility for any consequences resulting from such discontinuance or lack of notification.
4. NO WARRANTIES CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. makes no warranties or representations of any kind for the services being offered. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, no infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No advice or information given by CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. or its agents or employees shall create a warranty. CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. provides no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material accessible on the service is free from viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances shall CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages that result in any way from your use of or inability to use the service, or for third parties’ use of the service to access your Web site, or to access the Internet or any part thereof, or your or any third parties’ reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on or through the service, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance. If you are dissatisfied with CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. service or any of its terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the service.
5. Information Restriction You understand that by placing information on CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s servers that such information becomes available to all Internet users and that CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. has no way of limiting or restricting access to such information or protecting such information from copyright infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s servers and the Internet. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, and the quality and merchantability of all merchandise provided through CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. or on the Internet generally.
6. IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION You agree that you as the person legally responsible for use of this account, are at least 18 years of age. You agree to supply CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. with a current and truthful name, postal address and telephone number for our records, and you have a continued obligation to keep this information current. You also agree that you are an authorized user of any credit card that you supply to us and agree that we have an obligation to fully investigate any possible fraudulent credit card use.
7. NO INTERFERENCE WITH OPERATION OF SYSTEM You agree not to maliciously or intentionally interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to defeating identification procedures, obtaining access beyond that which you are authorized for, and impairing the availability, reliability, or quality of service for other customers. You further agree not to interfere with the proper operation of other systems reachable through the Internet, including any attempt at unauthorized access. You agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy of any network or service you connect to. You agree to adhere to system policies as published online by CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., including restrictions on services available with each account type, restrictions on certain features, and all other policies designed to protect and enhance the quality and reliability of service at CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.. You agree to abide by any and all future CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. policy decisions.
8. SECURITY You agree that the security of your account is solely your own responsibility. You further agree that if you believe the security of your account has been compromised in any way, you will notify CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. immediately in writing by registered mail, with return receipt, to CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., 21A Ahlam Towers, Ramadan Tenth City, Sharkia, Egypt. You shall be held fully responsible for any misuse or compromise of your account for which CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. is not properly notified. You agree not to provide or share access to your account to any third party, and that you are responsible for any use of your account by any party to whom such access has been provided. You agree that certain features of your account (e.g., FrontPage webs, additional FTP logins) which may be used to provide shared access to your account are not to be used to resell services to third parties, and that you are responsible for the actions of any party which utilizes those features. You agree that if any security violations are believed to have occurred in association with your account, CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. has the right to suspend access to the account pending an investigation and resolution. You also agree that CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. has the right to cooperate in any government or legal investigation regarding any aspect of our services, including services sold to you.
9. BACKUP OF DATA Your use of the service is at your sole risk. CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. servers, unless you subscribed for any additional backup service provided by CityNet Telecom, S.A.E..
10. TRANSMITTAL OF MATERIALS You agree not to transmit unsolicited or prohibited advertising or other harassing or illegal materials through electronic mail, Usenet postings, or other Internet media. The use of CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. or any other service with reference to services obtained through CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., for unsolicited mass mailings, postings, or other activities considered an annoyance to others, commonly referred to as “spamming” is strictly prohibited and may cause your services to be terminated immediately and without warning, and you will be held fully responsible for any damages to you, CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., or any other party or parties resulting from any such conduct.
11. PAYMENT You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from CityNet Telecom, S.A.E., in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. You agree that all setup fees are non-refundable once setup is completed. You agree that until and unless you notify CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. of your desire to cancel any or all services received, those services will be billed on a recurring basis. You agree that if you are paying by credit card, prepayments will be billed and charged automatically, and that CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. may apply the amount due to the provided card at any time. All CityNet Web Hosting plans include a 30 day money back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your service for any reason, you will receive a full refund if you cancel your account within 30 days of the activation of your account or before the next due date. Our refund policy does not include Domain Registration, Domain Transfers, software license fees (cPanel, DirectAdmin, Fantastico, Softaculous, Litespeed, RvSkin etc), Domain Privacy, or any addon services such as dedicated IP, server managment, SSL, credit card processing fees and setup fees. No full refunds are available after 30 days. In order to cancel service, you must submit a cancellation request. 30 Day Refund does not apply to clients with prior hosting account with us. For example, if you signed up for a VPS and requested refunded within 30 days but decided to sign up again after few months you will not be given refund. We consider this abuse of out 30 day refund policy. Furthermore, 30 day refund policy doesn’t apply for user who heavily use the system resources (bandwidth, cpu) and ask for refund even when there were no problems with service. Accounts canceled/terminated by CityNet Host for violating our Terms of Service do not qualify for the 30-day money back guarantee or partial refund after 30 days. For example, if your account is cancelled due to spamming, illegal activity or hosting unacceptable content, you will not be given any refund.
12. PRIOR AGREEMENTS This agreement supersedes any written, electronic, or oral communication you may have had with CityNet Telecom, S.A.E. or any agent or representative thereof, and constitutes the complete and total agreement between the parties.
13. SERVICEABILITY If any provision of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect and said provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
14. APPLICABLE LAW, AND SERVICE This agreement shall be governed by the applicable laws of Egypt. Customer agrees to accept service of process related to this agreement by ordinary mail, postage prepaid, to the most recent address provided by Customer.
15. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT By placing and continuing to maintain or place information on CityNet Telecom, S.A.E.’s servers, you are stating and acknowledging that you have read the aforementioned terms and conditions and that you understand it.